Saturday, April 25, 2015


So I started with simple gesture sketches, half way through 
I decided to complete it.Being a children's illustrator its 
difficult to avoid kids and add some seriousness lolHere is 
my depiction of the recentlyreleased movie "Avengers- Age of 
Ultron"...no this contains no spoilers..a must watch for all 
comicbook/marvel universe nerds....there was some crazy 
visual effects so a total eye candy vfx lovers... I have used 
"hulkbuster" because the armor is so wonderfully created 
and has amazing power. Also loved the introductions to 
new the avengers Vision , Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch.
I did miss super villain Loki :) and definitely think Falcon 
deserves more than just guest appearance!! 
#avengers #ageofultron #avengersfanart#illustrations 
#movieillustration #superheroes#mangastudio5 #gesturesketch
#kidsillustration #themedillustration #fictionillustration

No comments:

Post a Comment