Monday, November 28, 2011

A classroom doodle converted digitally.....^___^

Another Classroom doodle.....digitally done on Adobe iLLustrator and Adobe Photoshop....

Came up with this idea after i saw the trailer of Kung fu panda-2....love Po......

My depiction of African "Tinga Tinga" Art Style giving it a cartoony touch......its my 1st canvas painting!

During the dry summer months....made this illustration....and it did rain a few days later so yay!!! the work is done on Adobe iLLustrator and Photoshop.....

Fireflies always make me happy....a thought how it be if many fireflies would be flying above my head...on a starry night...pretty magical...

A rakshabandhan sketch (for non-indian friends its the Indian Brother's Day)...made specially for my brother..who has always been there for me supporting me.....^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment